Health-Key Infection Control Keyboard
A study performed by Dr. William Rutala, University of North Carolina, found that as many as 25% of hospital keyboards tested positive for the deadly super bug MRSA, but daily disinfecting was an effective deterrent to cross contamination. When designing the keyboard Infection Control was a major component we focused on.
Due to the keyboard being made out of glass it can be cleaned with any Hospital grade disinfectant. Along with that feature we also built an automatic notification when the device needs to be cleaned. This feature is dependent on the amount of maximum user touches and can be adjusted in the settings. This will make the cleaning process fast, easy and safe. Another feature is to maximize battery life, Health-Key will enter sleep mode after 10 minutes of inactivity.
- Washable keyboard: Easy to clean and dry with hand-wash-safe design (see Product Description below for important washing instructions)
- USB, Bluetooth and 2.4G Wireless Connectivity
- Can control multiple devices within the patient’s room
- Ultra-durable: Built to take a washing and pounding – durable keys with laser printing and UV coating
- Comfortable typing: Familiar keyboard layout and clean contemporary design feels and looks great
- Plug and play simplicity for Windows PCs: Plug the keyboard into your computer and start typing – no software to install
- 12 shortcut hot keys: Instantly access email, launch a web search or pause music with one touch